FOR 1 SERVING OF MANGO SHAKE:
- 2 Tbsp Mango Cubes
- 1 Tbsp Evaporated Milk
- 2 Tbsp Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- 12 oz Clear Plastic Cups
- Big Straw
ASSEMBLING OF MANGO GRAHAM SHAKE:
- 1-2 Tbsp Black Sago (Pearls), cooked
- Mango Shake 2 Tbsp crushed graham (every layer)
- 1 Tbsp mango cubes, for toppings
- Drizzle of Condensed Milk Chopped oreo cookies (for additional toppings), optional
- In a blender combine mango cubes, evaporated milk, condensed milk and crushed ice. Processed until the mangoes and ices is smooth.
- In a clear plastic cup put black sago (pearl) on the bottom of the cup. Then for the next layer pour in mango shake. Repeat again until you reach the top.
- Top crushed graham with mango cubes and drizzle with condensed milk. For additional topping you can add chopped oreo cookies.
Source: Sarap Channel