Ice candy has been a favorite dessert/ cooler of Filipinos. And through the years, we’ve learned to make different flavors from basic ones to really complex ones.
Who would have thought that someday a Mango Graham flavor would be a thing?
Think of it as a mango float candy! Excited to try this? Learn this recipe below:
Mango Graham Ice Candy Recipe
- 1 large ripe mango puree
- 1 large ripe mango cut into chunks or bits
- 1 big can evaporated milk
- 1 big can condensed milk
- 1 liter water
- 1 cup sugar
- Big funnel Embudo
- Ice candy bag size: 2X10
- Puree 1 large ripe mango in a blender. Chopped another 1 large ripe mango into cubes or bits.
- In another bowl, break graham crackers into pieces.
- In a big bowl or a pitcher, combine evaporated milk and condensed milk then mix well.
- Mix-in the mango puree and the pieces of graham crackers. Add water and mix well.
- Add mango chunks/bits and sugar. Mix well. (Adjust sweetness according to your taste.)
- Using a big funnel, pour mixture into the ice candy bag.
- Leave about 3 inches of the plastic. Twist and tie tightly. Repeat process until you finish all mixture.
- Freeze until frozen solid.
Image: youtube.com (Sarapchannel)