- 3/4 Cup Mango Puree (Canned or Tetra, available in supermarkets)
- 1 Block (250g) Cream Cheese
- 1 Can (170g) Cream (Nestle Cream)
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Gelatin
- 1/4 Cup Hot Water
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (or you could crush whole Graham Crackers)
- 75 mg or 1/3 Cup butter (unsalted)
- Ripe Mango Tidbits (optional for toppings)
- Mix Graham Cracker Crumbs and melted butter (you could also use food processor). Place in the bottom layer, fill up about 1/4 of the glass. Refrigerate while preparing the rest of the cake
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, cream, and sugar then mix well (you could also use food processor)
- Dissolve Gelatin in hot water. Add Mango puree and mix well.
- Use 1/2 of the Mango Puree mixture and combine it with the Cream Cheese mixture. Gently stir until completely mixed. Set aside the other halfof the Mango Puree mixture for later.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the Graham Cracker base and fill about 3/4 of the glass. Refrigerate for another 10-30 minutes.
- Gently pour in the remaining Mango Puree mixture as the third layer. You may opt to add Mango tidbits. Refrigerate overnight. Serve chilled and enjoy!