- 1 & ½ cups sotanghon, soaked in water then drained
- 1 cup beansprouts (togue)
- ¼ cup celery finely chopped
- ½ cup carrots, sliced thinly into strips
- ½ to ¾ cup water
- 1 pc shrimp broth cube
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pc small onion, finely chopped
- 10 pcs lumpia wrappers
- 1 tbsp cooking oil, for sautéing
- Oil, for deep frying
- Pour cooking oil in pan and heat.
- Saute the garlic and onion.
- Add- in the celery and carrots then cook for 2 minutes.
- Add- in the sotanghon, water, and shrimp broth cube.
- Simmer until sotanghon is cooked.
- Add- in the beansprouts and cook for 1 more minute then remove from heat.
- When the sotanghon filling has slightly cooled, get 1 to 2 tbsp of the mixture and wrap in the lumpia wrappers.
- Deep fry the lumpia in hot oil then drain.
- Allow to cool then serve. Enjoy!
For the dipping sauce: Mix together vinegar, crushed garlic, and soy sauce.