- 1 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 2 pack Kopiko Brown 3 in 1 Coffee Mix Twin Pack
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- In a bowl combine all-purpose flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and kopiko brown coffee twin pack. Mix well.
- In another mix together water, oil, vinegar, eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients. Mix well until free of lumps.
- Line mold with cupcake liner. Pour mixture about 3/4 of the mold. Then top with sliced almonds or chocolate chips (optional).
- Place into the steamer and steam for 20-25 minutes over low medium heat or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let it cool.
Source: Sarap Channel