- 1 kilo Kamote (Sweet Potatoes)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 pack (250ml) All-Purpose Cream
- 1 Big Can (300ml) Condensed Milk
- Grated Cheddar Cheese, Toppings
- Wash sweet potatoes and boil in a pot of water for 20-25 minutes or until soft. Drain water and let it cool for a bit. Peel sweet potatoes while still a bit warm. Use gloves if it’s still too hot for you.
- Mash sweet potatoes with fork while still a bit warm and set aside.
- Melt butter in a pan and combine all-purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix. Stir continously over low heat until sauce thickens. Set aside 1/2 cup of the sauce for topping.
- Add sweet potatoes and mix until well combine with the sauce. Stir continously until the mixture dries up and it’s not too sticky.
- Grease baking dish with butter. Transfer mixture into the baking dish and smooth the surface. Let it cool.
- Then spread reserved sauce on top of sweet potato and top with grated cheese. Chill in the fridge for 1 – 2 hours before serving.
Source: Sarap Channel