- 2 large potatoes, approx. 500 g, peeled and cubed
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- ½ medium carrot, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cooked corn kernels
- ½ small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 50 g ham, diced
- ⅔ cup Kewpie mayonnaise
- freshly ground black pepper
- Put potatoes in a pot then add water until it covers all the potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes. Drain the water thoroughly.
- Roughly mash the potatoes, leaving irregularly shaped chunks. Remove from pot, place in a large bowl then set it aside.
- Place eggs on a small bowl then mash the eggs with a fork. Set aside.
- Back to the bowl with potatoes, add the mashed eggs, carrots, cucumber, champagne ham and Kewpie mayonnaise. Mix well then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Chill before serving.