If you’re not yet familiar with this, Gising-Gising is a Filipino vegetable dish where in green beans, ground pork, and chilis are cooked in delectable coconut milk.
If you are a gata lover, then this dish must definitely be on your list! Try cooking this today with this easy recipe:
Gising Gising Recipe
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 pc red onion chopped
- 1/2 tbsp ginger sliced
- 100 g ground pork
- 400 g sting beans sliced into thin rounds
- 1/2 pc finger chili sliced
- 1 cup canned gata
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. When hot enough, saute the garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Add-in the ground pork. Cover and let meat simmer until done, about 10 minutes.
- Add the string beans, finger chili, and gata.
- Let the gata boil for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper as needed. Serve.