- 1 can (836 g) fruit cocktail, drained well
- 1 pack (125 ml) all-purpose cream
- 12 pcs graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- In a bowl, mix crushed graham crackers, butter, and sugar.
- Pour graham mixture into a plastic or glass serving dish with a flat bottom.
- Press evenly the graham mix in the dish. Set aside.
- Whip all-purpose cream and mix with condensed milk.
- Assemble drained fruit cocktail and sweetened cream in layers on top of the graham mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight and serve chilled, enjoy!