- 1 pack (420g) Lava Chocolate Cake (you can also use graham crackers or fudgee barr)
- 2 pack (250ml) All-Purpose Cream, chilled overnight
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 3 sachet (24g) Milo
- 1 Tsp Coffee
- Slice lava chocolate cake horizontally. Set Aside.
- In a bowl beat chilled all-purpose cream over high speed until it double in volume. Add condensed milk and beat again until well combine to the cream. Divide cream into two equal proportion. Add milo and instant coffee to one of the mixture. Beat until well combined.
- Arranged cake slices at the bottom of the container. Spread cream on top of cake. Then top cream with milo dalgona mixture. Repeat process until you reach top of the container. Cover and chill in the ref overnight. Dust with milo on top before serving.
Source: Sarap Channel