If you’ve been to Filipino events, chances are you’ve come across coffee jelly as the dessert.
This is one of the favorite desserts served in catered events. Not sure why, but probably because of the ease in preparing it for a large batch.
You, too, can make one for a crowd or just for your family! In this recipe, you’ll learn how to mix the right amount of ingredients to come up with this great tasting dessert.
Coffee Jelly Dessert
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 packs unflavored gelatin
- 5 cup water
- ¾ cup sugar
- 250 ml all-purpose cream
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- In a pot, put the water and unflavored gelatin. Stir to dissolve over medium heat.
- Add-in sugar and instant coffee, stir well. (Please follow the instruction on the package of gelatin brand your going to use).
- Pour into a square container or baking dish. Let it cool.
- Cover and refrigerate until it completely set. Cut into 1 inch cube.
- In a bowl combine all-purpose cream, condensed milk and evaporated milk. Stir until well blended.
- Add coffee jelly into the mixture. Mix well.
- Then chill in the refrigerator and serve.