- 1 kg chicken fillets, cut into thin slices
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp calamansi juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- oil, for frying
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl: chicken, garlic, calamansi juice, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, and pepper.
- Mix well and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add oil then add the marinated chicken.
- Cook for about 5 minutes or until golden brown. Fry in batches.
- Serve while hot with garlic rice and fried eggs.