- 560 g cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 hard boiled egg, peeled and chopped
- 165 g (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 112 g mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine chicken, eggs, crushed pineapple, sweet relish, onions, mayonnaise, and condensed milk (if using). Stir well.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.