This is a cheesy version of our favorite quick and easy dessert!
With just four simple ingredients, you’ll be munching on these Cheese Pastillas in no time!
Try making these for your dessert at home or even sell it for extra income.
Cheese Pastillas Recipe
- 2 cup powdered milk
- 6 tbsp condensed milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- white sugar for coating
- Plastic Cellophane or Japanese Paper
- In a bowl combine condensed milk, powdered milk and grated cheddar cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Scoop a teaspoon of the mixture and roll into a mini log or any shape that you want. (Damp your hand with water or grease it with butter so the mixture won’t stick and will be easy to handle.)
- Roll mini logs in sugar then wrap it in plastic cellophane or Japanese paper. Store it in an airtight container. Keep it in the refrigerator for longer shelf life.
Image: youtube.com (Sarapchannel)