This simple dish which involves shrimp cooked in butter is just one of my all-time favorites. It’s the ultimate comfort food! But having this in seafood restaurants can be really expensive and you’ll think twice before ordering a lot.
Good thing we can easily replicate this dish at home! Try cooking this at home with this delicious recipe:
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
- 250 g shrimp
- 50 g butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 pc medium-sized onion
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Place a pan over medium heat.
- Once hot enough, drop the butter and let it melt slowly.
- Saute the garlic and the onion. Let it cook until the onion becomes soft.
- Put-in the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes or until the color changes into orange.
- Stir to cook evenly. Turn off the heat and serve.
Image: youtube.com (PagkaingPinoyTV)