- 1/4 bar of butter
- Garlic, chopped
- 2 cups of lime soda (7 UP or Sprite)
- Salt and pepper
- Soak the shrimp in lime soda (7 UP or Sprite) for 10 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Pour- in the chopped garlic and saute until it turns brown.
- Pour- in the soaked shrimp and wait until the shrimp is cooked.
- Pour- in the parsley, the salt, and pepper then stir.
- If the sauce is too much, separate the shrimp then wait until the sauce evaporates.
- Remove from heat and transfer on a serving plate. Enjoy!