- 12 pcs egg yolks
- 1 ½ can condensed milk
- 1 ½ can evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 tsp dayap rind
- ½ cup caramelized sugar, ( ¾ cups sugar boiled in ½ cup water)
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks.
- Then add the condensed and evaporated milk, sugar, and dayap rind. Mix thoroughly.
- Strain the resulting mixture to make it fine then set aside.
- Make caramelized sugar by boiling ¾ cups sugar in ½ cup water.
- Pour the caramelized sugar in a mold or llanera.
- Pour the egg yolk- milk mixture.
- Prepare the steamer.
- Steam for 45 minutes to 1 hour until set.
- Remove from molds or llanera and serve. Enjoy!