- 2 packs (32 oz ) frozen shredded buko
- 1 can (12.8 oz) cream
- 1 can (14 oz) condensed milk
- 1 & 1/2 cups nata de coco
- 2 cans (or 1 box) cooked green gulaman jelly, sliced in cubes
- 1 tsp pandan essence
- 1/2 cup small sago (optional)
- First, cook the small sago as instructed in the package then set aside. (Optional)
- In a bowl, add and combine the shredded buko (including the buko juice that comes in the packs), green gulaman, nata de coco, cream, condensed milk, and the cooked sago.
- Mix all the ingredients well until evenly distrubuted.
- Transfer to a container and refrigerate.
- Serve cold and enjoy!