- 3 bunches of baby bok choy, remove the bottom end
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 10 tsp water
- ¼ tsp sesame oil
- Dash of ground black pepper
- Salt, to taste
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- In a bowl, combine the oyster sauce, sesame oil, and water in a bowl.
- Stir the ingredients together then set aside.
- In a cooking pan, combine the oil and garlic then turn on the heat.
- Cook the garlic in medium heat until it starts to turn light brown.
- Pour the oyster sauce mixture into the pan and sprinkle some ground black pepper.
- Stir together and let it boil.
- Add- in the bok choy.
- Stir, cover, and cook until the sauce reduces to half (add some salt if needed).
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with steamed rice. Enjoy!