Our favorite breakfast Tapsilogwon’t be complete without the most important part: the Beef Tapa. Today, you can skip the groceries and come up with a more fresh and natural marinated beef.
Learn how to prepare and cook the famous beef tapa at home! See the recipe here:
Beef Tapa Recipe
- 500 g beef sirloin sliced thinly and cut into strips
- 1/4 cup cooking oil for frying
- 1/2 cup vinegar for dipping sauce
For the Marinade:
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- First, tenderdize the beef by running the knife lightly across the grain. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the sliced beef with soy sauce, salt, white sugar, ground black pepper, and garlic.
- Mix well and marinate overnight.
- Heat 1 tbsp cooking oil in a skillet.
- Add-in the tapa strips in the frying pan and cook until beef changes color.
- Rub the beef into the pan to caramelize it, moving the pan regularly to prevent tapa from burning, for about 5 minutes.
- Tapa is cooked when the marinate starts to coat each beef strip and it starts to brown.
- Serve with rice and vinegar as dipping sauce.
Image: youtube.com (PagkaingPinoyTV)