- 1 & ½ lbs beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh mushroom, sliced
- 10 oz condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 12 oz beef broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 5 tbsp butter, softened
- 5 tbsp all- purpose flour
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine the beef strips, salt, ground black pepper, and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the all- purpose flour and mix well.
- Heat a cooking pot or pan then the butter and melt.
- Pan fry the beef strips for about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Sauté the onion and mushroom in remaining butter until the texture becomes soft.
- Add- in the remaining flour and stir.
- Put- in the pan fried beef, the condensed cream of mushroom, and the beef broth.
- Stir and let boil then simmer for 30 to 40 minutes (add water if necessary).
- Put- in some salt and pepper to taste then stir- in the sour cream.
- Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving plate. Enjoy!