- 1 lb beef tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, cleaned
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp chili, minced
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- In a bowl, combine the beef, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and ground black pepper.
- Mix the ingredients and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour and heat the cooking oil in a wok.
- Sauté the garlic, ginger, and chili.
- Stir fry the spinach then place in a serving plate. Set aside.
- Using the same wok, stir fry the marinated beef with the remaining oil for 5 to 6 minutes (or until the color turns brown).
- Remove from heat and transfer the beef to the serving plate, on top of the spinach. Enjoy!
Image: youtube.com (Panlasang Pinoy)