- 1 kg beef, slice into strips
- 1/2 kg broccoli, sliced
- 1 beef broth cube
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 head garlic, minced
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, minced (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- In a pot, boil the broccoli for about 3 minutes.
- Remove broccoli from water and set aside.
- In a casserole or pot, place the beef then add- in salt and pepper.
- Boil the beef in 2 cups of water until tender.
- Add water if necessary. Remove from the broth and set aside (reserve the broth for later).
- In a saucepan, saute the onion, the garlic, and the beef.
- Stir- fry for a few seconds then add 1/2 cup of the broth.
- Add the oyster sauce, the soy sauce, and the beef broth cube and stir cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add the broccoli and stir cook for a few seconds then serve hot. Enjoy!