- 2 lbs Sweet Potato
- 1/2 cup Cooked Tapioca Pearl, small
- 1 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 cups Water
- 1 pc Pandan leaves
- 3 lbs White Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- Clean and peel the sweet potato, slicing it about 1/2 inch thick.
- Put the water in the casserole, when boiling add the pandan leave and sweet potato then boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the tapioca pearl and coconut milk, mix until boiled to prevent coconut milk from forming.
- When it is boiled, add the sugar and slightly mix for 5 minutes.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in water and pour lightly in the casserole.
- Serve hot.