Any peanut lovers out there?
Adobong mani is probably the most popular way of how to cook peanuts here in the country.
It’s really easy and really delicious (addictive even), that’s why it is a must have pica-pica in any occasion. Try learning this recipe so you won’t run out of these munch on your next party! 🙂
Adobong Mani Recipe
- ½ kilo raw peanuts
- 6 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- Cooking oil
- Heat oil in a pan and fry garlic slices until medium brown in color. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Fry peanuts over low heat in the same cooking oil you fried the garlic, so the flavor of the garlic will be infused in the peanuts.
- Stir peanuts occasionally to make sure peanut will cook evenly.
- Cook peanut for 13-15 minutes or until peanut skin turn light or medium brown (not dark brown). Drain excess oil in a sieve and transfer fried peanuts in a bowl.
- Season with salt. Mix well. Then Add fried garlic. Mix again.
- Serve as a snack, kutkutin and pulutan.
Image: youtube.com (It’s More Fun In The Kitchen)