- 2 pack (137g) Oreo Cookies (28 pieces)
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- Crushed oreo cookies using a blender or a rolling pin.
- In a bowl combine crushed oreo and evaporated milk. Mix well.
- Grease round baking pan (6 inch baking pan) with cooking oil. Pour mixture into the baking pan. Tap to even the top.
- Steam for 15 minutes over medium heat or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Wrap lid with cotton cloth to avoid water dripping to the cake.
- After it cooked let it cool and unmold. Drizzle melted chocolate on top (optional).
Source: Sarap Channel